There are two ways to enter the village, both have large sign posts informing you where the parking areas are and electronic displays showing you how many spots are still available.
- This system is constantly updated to help you find an available spot.
- Please note that visitors do not have access to the historic centre of Hallstatt by car!
- All parking lots are equipped with fully automatic systems. All you need to do is get your parking ticket, find yourself an available spot and enjoy your time in Hallstatt.
- When you return to the car park, head to the ticket machine and pay by cash, MasterCard, Visa or Maestro.
- We hope you have enjoyed your stay!
Can I drive into the centre by car?
No, unfortunately this is not possible. The centre is closed off with two barriers. An access to the apartments and hotels in the centre is unfortunately not possible. A shuttle bus will take guests, who have booked accommodation in the centre from the P1 car park to their accommodation. More about "Hotelticket" can be found here ...