Around the Koppenwinkellake
Start: Obertraun Gasthof Koppenrast, gravel, single trails, partly paved. From this starting point we cycle past the "Children's village" to a small clearing - the picturesque Koppenwinkelalm and the lake of the same name. We ride along the track marked Number 2 through Hagenbach and Buehlenbach and join path number 3 at the fork in the tracks.
This leads us in the direction of the Dachstein cable car. When we reach the car park for this we turn right and ascend the asphalt road. You will see two wooden bridges just before a left turning. Take the smaller one, bear right and pass the Dachsteinwirt inn. From here you return to the starting point, along path number 2.
- Start: Gasthof Koppenrast
- End: Gasthof Koppenrast
- Length: 8,4 km
- Altitude difference: 100 altitude difference
- Difficulty: 2
- Signage: Koppenwinkelsee
- Route: Mostly gravel forest tracks. 1.5 km asphalt roads.
- Specials: Dachstein caves, Dachstein cable car, museum.
- Cruise on the lake at Hallstatt.
- Mountain bike maps, hiking guides and overviews are available to order simply and easily from the Inner Salzkammergut Tourist Board: email@example.com