Holiday on Lake Hallstatt in Austria: Landhaus Osborne in Obertraun. Our house lies in a quiet, sunny position, with impressive mountain views and offers a sunny terrace, grill corner with chimney BBQ.
Our house lies in a quiet, sunny position, with impressive mountain views and offers a sunny terrace, grill corner with chimney BBQ.
Our Apartments have been awarded 3 Edelweiss as a mark of Quality: "Apartments with 3 Edelweiss are characterised by quality comfortable furnishings. Generally more comfort and quality are offered in these apartments. Amongst others are hairdryers, sewing equipment, games and books to hand. Sunbathing areas and terraces invite you out into the open" Landesverband der Privatvermieter OÖ
- 3 beautiful apartments each with their own character
- Peaceful lakeside village
- Approx. 1hr drive from Salzburg
- Surrounded by impressive mountain views
- Close to the Koppenwinkl Nature reserve
- 4km from the World Heritage town of Hallstatt
- Over 150km of ski pistes nearby
- For your convenience, we offer a self service wine rack, fresh bread delivery and shopping services.
The scenic footpaths and cycle routes are in close vicinity - as is the Koppenwinkel lake in the nearby Nature Reserve which is a short walk away. About 2km from our house is the Hallstatt lake with its bathing beach, boat hire etc.
in the UNESCO World Heritage Region
The Hallstatt-Dachstein alpine landscape, part of the Salzkammergut, and thus of the Eastern Alps, is one of visual drama with huge mountains rising abruptly form narrow valleys. Its prosperity since mediaeval times has been based on salt mining, focused on the town of Hallstatt, a name meaning salt settlement that testifies to its primary function.