The Green Lodge
The Green Lodge is a holiday flat in a newly built house with balcony and lake view in Obertraun. It is built entirely of wood through and through - but without the lederhosen look.
Your Offers From 2. April To 4. April Change travelling data
Holiday in Obertraun on Lake Hallstatt
The Green Lodge is a holiday flat in a newly built house with balcony and lake view in Obertraun. It is built entirely of wood through and through - but without the lederhosen look. It also smells of it. The house was built by an eco-architect and a building biologist, who also design the garden (meadow orchard) and are constantly developing it.
- Distance to the lake (in km): 0.5
- Quite environment
- Rural area
- Pets on request
- Comfortable ambience
- Room with Balcony
Conditions / Extras
Arrival and departure
- Arrival: possible at any time by individual access code
- Departure: until 10:30 a.m.
- If you arrive by train in an environmentally friendly way, we will pay the taxi costs to and from Obertraun train station
- In case of cancellation, the General Terms and Conditions for the hotel industry apply in the current version.
- In case of no-show, a cancellation fee will be charged Payment
- Advance payment of the total travel price upon booking
- For fixed bookings 2 months before arrival 10% discount
- For fixed bookings 4 months before arrival 15% discount
- The holiday flat The Green Lodge and the associated garden were built and designed by a building biologist and an eco-architect
- Pets allowed on request (crocodiles from 100cm stay free of charge)
- For the 1st breakfast you will find everything you need in the flat.