Holiday home “Ferienhaus Walter Pilz“
Our holiday apartment lies directly at the forest edge and offers a rustic, relaxing atmosphere. The house has been lovingly furnished in a traditional style, is located in the Sarstein area and offers space for up to 3 people.
Your Offers From 3. June To 5. June Change travelling data
Holiday in the silence
Our holiday apartment lies directly at the forest edge and offers a rustic, relaxing atmosphere. The house has been lovingly furnished in a traditional style, is located in the Sarstein area and offers space for up to 3 people. There is a bedroom as well as a living room with sleeping options, a fully equipped kitchen as well as a bathroom and WC.
Pets are allowed, but we do hope you understand that we ask for €3.00 per night for your four-legged friend. Tablecloths and bedding is provided. End cleaning and daily town tax is calculated separately.
If you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!
safety and sanitation measures
- Hand disinfectant in room / apartment
- The property will be vacant for at least 24 hours
- Cleaning utensils (e.g. mop, cleaning agent)
- Guests can indicate that the property will not be
- Welcoming and informing the guest by phone
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of surfaces, doo
- Liquid soap and paper towels in the room / apartme
- Adequate ventilation
- Accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Distance to the lake (in km): 2
- Outskirts of town
- Distance to next public transport station (in km): 0.2
- Distance to airport (in km): 65
- Rural area
- Distance to city centre (in km): 3
- Quite environment
- In the mountains
- Cash only
- No board included
- Pick-up service from next railway station
- Pets permitted
- Bike storage
- Parking area
- Number of holiday apartments: 1
- Number of two-bed rooms: 1
- Rustic ambience
- Non-smoking host
- Room with Balcony
- Barbecue facilities
Conditions / Extras
- We refer to the Austria Hotel Contract conditions in the current version
Holiday in Bad Goisern on Lake Hallstatt
The wide and charismatic valley of Bad Goisern stretches out from Hallstatt in the south to Bad Ischl, the summer holiday resort of the emperor in the north. Discoveries dating back to the Stone Age and the Hallstatt period enable us to establish that there was a close contact with villagers from the surrounding regions. The wood and agriculture industry developed very early in the wide fertile valley of Bad Goisern, to supply the mine in Hallstatt. This is how Bad Goisern is where it is now, on prettiest landscapes of the UNESCO World Heritage region of Hallstatt Dachstein Salzkammergut. This enchanting village used to be called “The Monarchies most beautiful village“ and still hasn’t lost any of its charm. Among the most beautiful places of interest are the oldest salt mine in the world and the ossuary in Hallstatt, a romantic boat ride on Lake Hallstatt, a trip to the breathtaking cave world in Obertraun and a visit to the Lake Gosau with the mighty Dachstein glacier. Additionally, Bad Goisern is popular in the summer with hikers and bikers. In winter guests are lured in by the ski areas of Dachstein West in Gosau and the Ski and Freeride Arena in neighboring Obertraun with perfect slope conditions. We wish you an unforgettable holiday in Bad Goisern on Lake Hallstatt.
Share the excitement
Give your friends, relatives or acquaintances a little treat and share this page on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. Bacause a holiday on Lake Hallstatt is there for everyone!