Guest house Hallberg Diver's Inn
Live in the heart of the lakeside town Hallstatt, with contemporary comfort and flair that compliments the World Heritage region's almost 7000 year history. Five comfortable rooms and studios are available for you to choose from for your stay in Hallstatt.
Your Offers From 3. June To 5. June Change travelling data
Live in the heart of the lakeside town Hallstatt, with contemporary comfort and flair that compliments the World Heritage region's almost 7000 year history. Five comfortable rooms and studios are available for you to choose from for your stay in Hallstatt. Here with us you can relax, away from the bustle and "events" of everyday life and you will surely feel great here, because relaxation and recovery are our top priorities!
The region around the Hallstatt lake has plenty to offer: a unique, ancient landscape with waterfalls, mountains and lakes to hike, dive and in winter of course for skiing. The ski regions Dachstein West and Dachstein Krippenstein can be reached using the free ski bus service or with you own car in about 15 minutes and in the evening you can enjoy the cosy, calm atmosphere in our restaurants in Hallstatt with traditional, local cuisine! We are looking forward to welcoming you in Hallstatt as our guests! Of course we are always happy to answer any questions you might have about a stay with us here.
safety and sanitation measures
- Hand disinfectant dispenser in general areas
- Liquid soap and paper towels in the room / apartme
- Filling out the registration form in the room
- Hand disinfectant in room / apartment
- Adequate ventilation
- Use of cleaning agents effective against the coron
- Guests can indicate that the property will not be
- Notice signs
- In the mountains
- Distance to the old town (in km): 0.1
- Distance to airport (in km): 90
- Distance to the lake (in km): 0.01
- Distance to next public transport station (in km): 0.5
- Distance to next ski lift (in km): 3
- Rural area
- By the lake
- Distance to city centre (in km): 0.1
- Distance to the forest (in km)
- Distance to next train station (in km): 1
- Shuttle/ transfer service
- Multi-lingual staff 24 hrs
- Reduction for children
- Cash only
- Ski cellar
- Handicapped parking lot
- Pets not permitted
- No board included
- Bike storage
- Number of apartments: 4
- Groups up to 15 persons
- Number of beds: 10
- Number of double rooms: 1
- Internet usage possible
- Non-smoking host
- Wheelchair accesible
- Baby cot
- washing machine in the house
- Historical ambience
- Basic ambience
- Comfortable ambience
- Room with Balcony
- Rustic ambience
- Boat hire
- Hiking trails
- Ski and winter sports
- Historical building
- Elderly persons
Conditions / Extras
Arrival and departure
- Arrival is possible between 9.30am - 11.00am and 4.00pm - 7.00pm. Other arrival times only upon prior agreement.
- Departure: by 10.30am (We can keep you luggage upon request if needed)
- We refer to the Austrian hotel owners contract laws in their current form.
- In case of a fixed booking, we ask for 40% of the total booking price as a prepayment. We ask you to pay this within 10 working days into our bank account, which we will provide to you by email.
- Pets are not allowed
- Non-smoking house, smoking is allowed in the garden
Inquiry / Booking
“Private Holidays” around Lake Hallstatt
“Private Holidays” around Lake Hallstatt and Lake Gosau in Austria offers the perfect private accommodation for your stay in the Cultural Landscape UNESCO World Heritage region of Hallstatt Dachstein Salzkammergut. Be it a room, an apartment or a whole house – a warm welcome and friendly service are guaranteed!
Hallstatt - Small village with a great history
The picturesque village on the lake with the same name owes its existence to the rich salt deposit of salt in the mountain of Hallstatt. 7000 years ago, as the prehistoric humans from Hallstatt began to take the salt from the salt mine who would of guessed, that this little village would give its name to a period in history – the Hallstatt period (800-400 BC). Rich findings in Hallstatt and the upper valley of Hallstatt gave this village international recognition; even today discoveries are still made in the salt mountain of Hallstatt. Among the most beautiful places of interest are the oldest salt mine in the world and the ossuary in Hallstatt, a romantic boat ride on Lake Hallstatt, a trip to the breathtaking cave world in Obertraun and a visit to the Lake Gosau with the mighty Dachstein glacier. Additionally, Bad Goisern is popular in the summer with hikers and bikers. In winter guests are lured in by the ski areas of Dachstein West in Gosau and the Ski and Freeride Arena in neighboring Obertraun with perfect slope conditions. We wish you an unforgettable holiday in Hallstatt!
Share the excitement
Give your friends, relatives or acquaintances a little treat and share this page on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. Bacause a holiday on Lake Hallstatt is there for everyone!