Apartment Josef Posch
Die Wohnung ist komplett ausgestattet, 1 Wohnküche, 1 DZ mit 2 Zusatzbetten, DU und WC. Gerne stehen wir zu Auskünften rund um einen Aufenthalt in unserer Wohnung zu Verfügung. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Anfrage!
Your Offers From 3. June To 5. June Change travelling data
Welcome to the Gosau Valley
Enjoy the comforts of this holiday apartment for 4-6 people in a sunny and calm location by the edge of the forest. We offer the ideal starting location for hikes and mountain bike tours. In winter, the apartment is in the perfect place for starting ski tours. The Dachstein West ski region can be reached in only a few minutes, the ski bus stop is only 5 minutes away by foot. The apartment is fully equipped, 1 living/ kitchen area, 1 double room with 2 spare beds, shower and toilet. Gladly we are here to answer any quiestions you might have about a stay in our apartment!
- Distance to next public transport station (in km): 0.2
- Distance to the forest (in km)
- Rural area
- Distance to next ski lift (in km): 3
- Distance to the lake (in km): 6
- Quite environment
- In the mountains
- Distance to next train station (in km): 15
- Distance to airport (in km): 60
- Outskirts of town
- No board included
- Pick-up service from next railway station
- Pets on request
- Parking area
- Breakfast service
- Number of double rooms: 1
- Number of beds: 6
- Number of apartments: 1
- Number of four-bed rooms: 1
- Room with Balcony
- Non-smoking host
Conditions / Extras
Arrival and Departure
- Arrival: from 4.00 pm (Can look after luggage upon inquiry)
- Departure: by 10.00 am (Can look after luggage upon inquiry)
- In the case of a cancellation we refer to the Austrian Hotel contract laws in their current form
- In the case of a booking we ask for 40% of the total price as a deposit.
- The Posch apartment is a non-smoking house, smoking is only allowed on the balcony
- Pets upon inquiry
Family Holiday in Gosau
Nestled among the majestic Dachstein, the imposing peaks of the Gosaukamm, the Kalmberg and Plassen lies the Gosau Valley at an elevation of approximately 800 metres above sea level. The romantic Gosau Lake, the hiking area of the Zwieselalm and the Löckermoss bog are considered alongside the comfortable pick-up train and the prehistoric forest park as absolute highlights for a family holiday in Gosau. Rustic mountain huts and gentle mountain meadows stir the souls of every hiking enthusiast. Over 65 kilometres of ski track cause cross-country skiing fans’ hearts to beat faster. With 84 kilometres of slopes and 37 modern lifts, both beginning and veteran downhill skiers can find ideal conditions in the ski region of Dachstein West. Romantic horse-drawn sleigh rides, experience-filled snowshoe hikes, adventuresome diving excursions, a plethora of tourism sites throughout the Gosau Valley and a wide selection of free-time activities complete the diverse package of holiday possibilities for both summer and winter. We hope to see you on holiday in Gosau!
Share the excitement
Give your friends, relatives or acquaintances a little treat and share this page on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. Bacause a holiday on Lake Hallstatt is there for everyone!